Re: Elliotscope:LAST UPDATE

Rajesh:

Sorry to hear of your Mentor's decision. I have found his reports extremely
interesting and useful. I have Prechter's book and have saved all Mentor
reports with the intent to study both, i.e.,  real time practice of a very
complicated application (at least for me).

I am making a commitment to study EW and your Mentor's work in the same way I
studied Edwards & Magee in years past. Your mentor's work has convinced me
that EW would be a powerful weapon to add to the arsenal.

Please reconsider.

Thanks,

Jim Barone