Re: Off topic - how to use mail program

Yes you can do it in Eudora-light as well.
It's a free e-mail program and I like it very much. Especially the
possibility to create many mailboxes to which you can transfer the by you
selected messages(on subject or on name or on whatever) is a great tool to
manage your e-mails.
The address: http://eudora.qualcomm.com/eudoralight/

Rgds,

Frans