Re: QuoteMonster WARNING!!!!!!

  • To: genepool@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: QuoteMonster WARNING!!!!!!
  • From: Daniel Martinez <DanM@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 18:32:59 -0400 (EST)

Jim,
there are no instructions on your web page for installing PERL.  Losing my Investing
Partition is VERY INCONVENIENT!!  While I should be able to recover it, I will lose some
work.  Plus I will have to download about 2-3 weeks of data from Quotes-Plus.  This is
just another lesson telling us not to use software we are not familiar with.

Daniel.