Re: Relative Strength Index

Heidi,

Are you using the same number of periods (i.e., 9 or 14) as the default?
Each service "tweaks" their own set of numbers.  Wilder suggested 14 in his
book, but he personally suggested 9 to me two years after he wrote it.  You
might want to "run" a number of RSI's for a while, until you find the
periods you are most comfortable with.

Steve Karnish
CCT