From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Lionel and Gail Issen
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 1998 1:16 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Off Topic

Bill:

2 or 3 decades ago a mathematician,  named Thorp, wrote a book "Beat The
Dealer".  At that time Las Vegas was using a single deck.  To defend
themselves, the Las Vegas establishment hired Thorp to come out with a
counter strategy.  This was multiple decks and arbitrary reshuffling. With
these rules your chances of winning are about the same as at Keno, and less
than winning a state lottery.

Stick to what you know or something close to it.

Lionel Issen