Re: Bull and Bear Fear System

In a message dated 11/1/98 2:57:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brock@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I've tested your version of the B/B fear system on DELL, CSCO, INTL, etc.
 using n=12. It shows some incredible results. Almost too good to be true.
 I have the trade entry and close set at the open, not delayed. Is this
 realistic? If the signal is triggered on a given day, you can't really
 enter until the next day. >>

Set it for a 1-day delay. Otherwise it's not realistic, unless you can
download intraday quotes and buy on the actual day that the signal was given.

Richard Estes has pointed out that my tests, when I used no delay, were
unrealistic. He's right.

Brooke