RE: QuoteMonster [Was:Re: Yahoo data]

On Sat, 31 Oct 1998 e-greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Is the yahoo data of good quality? To what extend can we trust the data
> downloaded?

I suggest a test. Anyone who wishes to participate may email an ascii
file containing data for 1998. Identify the ticker and source. I will
download the corresponding time series using QuoteMonster and run a
comparison of O,H,L,C,V. (Open data is optional). Please do not send more
than five data sets per participant. To test consistency across data sets
I suggest the following be included: CSCO, MSFT, IBM. Results will be
posted on the QuoteMonster web page.

Cheers,

Jim