Fw: QuoteMonster [Was:Re: Yahoo data]

Here is an easier shortcut to Yahoo's data:
http://chart.yahoo.com/t?a=12&b=31&c=79&d=12&e=31&f=91&g=d&s=&y=0&z=%5Espc

This takes you their historical data input menu.  I do not know how to get
there from Yahoo Finance but...

Thanks everyone for the info...it looks like the Internet has just shaken
another business (Data Providers).

Tom

Subject: RE: QuoteMonster [Was:Re: Yahoo data]

http://chart.yahoo.com/table.csv?s=ibm&a=1&b=1&c=91&d=12&e=31&f=91&g=d&q=q