Re: NetOptimizer freeware

Tony,
thanks for the Calculator link.  I went ahead and installed it.  I don't
recommend DNTools though.  There are too many settings and users have to
use the old trial-and-error method to get the best ping.  The best way to
set the MTU settings is to get something which automatically sets it.
NetOptimizer does this.
Product:  http://www.checkit.com/products/fsetnetoptimizer.html
Review:  http://www.winmag.com/library/1998/1101/rev0032.htm

You might want to wait for Version 2.0 though.

Daniel.