Re: Off Topic

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:50:14 +0100, you wrote:

>Fletch, how do you make such funny figures ?

Posted to the whole group.....

OK fellas, lets get serious. It's getting bad enough to get all this
useless html stuff, we don't need "Off Topic" mail.

This is my personal opinion, but as an active BBS Sysop/Usenet user, I
would recommend that this kind of reply and chatter be kept private
between individuals, and off the list.

Personally, I fail to see the need to broadcast this to the WHOLE
group. Off topic, is good IF it may benefit 10%+ of the membership.
This hardly qualifies. If, I'm wrong, please let me know and I'll
shut-up, and just place a filter on the "Off Topic" subject header.

No reply expected... or wanted....

-= Chris ß =-