Re: Y - Axis Off

When you create a new chart, check to see that the Y-axis maximum box is
checked.  If it's not, you'll need to create a new default template from the
chart after you have checked the max box and made any other changes that you
may want.  It's possible that the last time you created a default template it
wasn't checked.