RE: MS Downloader 6.5 and NT SP4

I was just about to send a message warning users not to install service
pack 4.0 because of the following found on Microsoft's SP 4 site.  Most
NT4.0 users will have TAPI 2.0 installed.  We are looking into what we
may be able to do about this.  At this point we recommend uninstalling
SP4.

"NOTE: This hotfix requires TAPI 2.1. Applying this hotfix with a
previous version of TAPI may cause unpredictable behavior. "

Equis Support
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.