Re: Mr. Mass and Raff Regression

>Again, quoting Mr. Maas "....Since I do not like to mess around with facts
>and confirmation given+provided to me....."  You have said it beautiful,
>Mr. Maas: you do not like to mess around with facts.
>
>Al Taglavore

Yes you are correct, as a frequent user myself and by not bringing a particular very
unsatisfactory subject or situation forward and out in the "open", the List after
all is a discussion group of, on and for Equis's software/Users, and by withholding this
type of positive critisism, there wouldn't be much futher use or usefull functionality for
this List to continue to excist, as there would be nothing MS to be discussed anymore,
like with users forwarding their urgent to be discussed experiences, answers,
solutions to and other helpfull or just commentaryly, possible fine or irritating or
otherwise not or so fullfilling software/problems.

Obviously there are some fellow Users and List members who satisfactory use some
of the channeling tools, of wich I only found the APF to halve do that and what a charting
program as its basics needs requires: plenty of the proper and therefore satisfactory tools.
How would you like to have Win95 to call on your modem to start dialing who knows who
and where when your intent was to have a Chart Printed wich you envoked by clicking,
you know by, clicking the Print button?

Suggest Equis to build-in Tools that are desperately required and as such know they monitor
this List and yes, I hope the next version will have the LRCs with user definable extensively
provided parameters build-in as a button triggerd Channel creator. Channels are as such
one of the basics needs one can do use, on and with a chart, and as such require preference
in the programs overhal. This button triggered creation Tool would also, if displayed correctly
be possible programs buyers reason to buy MS. In displaying Charts its got a very good name
to keep up, wouldn't mind it to have the same good name for providing its Users with the best
in the 'accessory' accompanying Tools.

Not that its realy relivant but ringing from Europe to the US can be quite a costly affair.
Think thats too why a lot of people from what is 'overseas' to other parts of the world, join happily
at first, but from a lot of "no contents" mails or the continous nag mails like yours, soon de-List.

What better way then to discus evaluating technical progress or Equis' urgent important MS matters
on its own Users List, right All ?

Reg. Ton