P&F Indicator

Hi Bill,
 What flaws are you describing? Have you found errors with this
Indicator? The P&F charts that MS shows seem to be accurate
and I compared the results of this indicator (overlaid on a bar chart)
with P&F charts in MS. I hope I have not misled you to believe MS
P&F charts are inaccurate. The reason I wrote this Indicator was to
work around the fact that there is no apparent (that I know of) way
to write system test in MS for the P&F method. My goal is to base
buy and sell signals on this (or something similar) indicator, to test
point and reversal values for different markets. I am sure there is
software written that will already do this, but I am trying to work with
what I have.

 Best wishes,
               Adam Hefner.
 e-mail:  VonHef@xxxxxxxxxx