Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:53:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: CMA <cma6@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Updating MSPRO from the Internet

First, thanks to Mike Arnoldi for the really excellent exposition on
how to use a free internet site with Excel and Downloader to update
MSPRO. (Maybe someone could figure out an Excel macro to simplify the
daily task.)
Which site do you use? Is it Dreyfus Brokerage Services?
   Mike, if you could incorporate that methodology into an applet, it
would be salable.

  Re Equis tech support post: you refer to "many vendors worldwide"
who place their data in proper MSPRO format for updating. We all are
familiar with those vendors; they charge money.
  Could Equis please mention several such "vendors", or even one, who
provides daily EOD data free on the internet in proper MSPRO format?