Re: Jurik's AMA

Working through a mountain of unread mails...
Lionel,
I don't quite agree with you here. The idea behind adaptive
indicators/oscillators surely is to make them more sensitive in strongly
trending markets & vice versa. Iow. the moves of the indicator are magnified or
diminished by some criterium of your choice - so far I've discovered two:
volatility (however defined) and volume.
I've found this a *very* useful, i.e. lucrative, concept.
Happy Trading, JW