Re: QP2 / Metastock Database

Sean,

I didn't think qp2 would correct for splits in an historical data base (i.e. if
I have historical CSCO data and export data from qp2, I would have to manually
split any data in my other data base prior to the first date I'm exporting from
qp2). Also isn't the qp2 data base limited to 6 yrs of data, so that as new data
comes in the oldest data is removed from the qp2 data base (i.e. on 1/1/98 the
first date of data in qp2 would be 1/1/92 but on 1/1/99 the first date would be
1/1/93)?

Ted