Re: Reuters code names

Reuters stock codes for European Stocks are internaly used by Reuters in its
programs(on-line etc.).

Other then that, as far as I know, they are not used, as most European exchanges
use the ISIN codes(usually 10 numbers) or other local exchange codes comprising
the SEDOL fundscode, wich are usualy an abreviation of a securities name or
its initials.

To get in touch with Reuters
http://www.moneynet.com

Andy Harrison - Corporate Web Manager