Re: QP2

Sean,
while I won't take the trouble to switch to another O/S, I do know what you
mean by system crashes with Windows 95a.  Look at my post titled "QP2 and
Industry Groups" and you'll see what I mean.  I've had trouble with Windows
before regarding crashes.  I've had to do some major diagnostics to get it
working again.  I don't mind telling you, I'm burned out trying to keep it
going.  If I hadn't gotten QP2 to stop crashing, I probably would've simply
not used Scan Database.

Daniel.