Re: Metastock,W98 & mouses

Have you tried:
-ScanDisk
-Defrag
-Going to control panel and see if you have soft-/hardware
  conflicts, either for the IRQ, Com port, Mouse or in general
-Uninstalling and re-installing the mouses Com port
  (and letting Win95/98 detect it)
-The same with the mouse(un- and re-installing and detecting)
-If the mouse is set to use the right VXD drivers
-Checked out the following:

Get Support Online Articles by E-mail

You can also receive these articles (and others) in e-mail by sending a message to mshelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx In the Subject
line of your message
enter the Article-ID number (Qnnnnnn). For example to receive Q162721
your Subject line should resemble the following example: