Re: AIQ software

Richard -

    In my opinion, the factor that most determines a software's worth to
a user is how he or she feels about it; how much he or she learns of the
program's strengths and weaknesses, focusing on the former and avoiding
the latter.

    For me, AIQ TradingExpert's strengths are its ability to make lists
of issues left after running Reports (AIQ canned searches) or Expert
Design Studio (write 'em yourself searches) and then easily scroll
through these lists in Charts in a manner that more clearly defines
these issues' values in relation to the other issues in the list.

    In other words, AIQ TradingExpert is the investment software I have
found most seamless in collecting, sorting and displaying large amounts
of data in the least amount of time and effort on my part.  Visual
studies of the remaining issues are easy for me to do, further narrowing
the field, thanks to its list making smoothness and ability to quickly
change visual indicators for study from other perspectives.

--  Frank  :-)