Win 98

I have been using Metastock ver. 6.51, with DBC Signal through the
satellite, on Win 95 platform, with out major problems, currently I am
looking to upgrade to Win 98, is there any special batch files or upgrades
needed from Metastock to allow the 6.51 to work with Win 98, smoothly.

I would appreciate any comments, or past experience, or tricks i need to
know before i do this upgrade.
Any comment on Win98 as far the upgrade, my hard disk is due for
formatting, is it best to install a complete 98, or is it as good upgrading
from 95 to 98. I heard some complains on machines freezing's, any comment's
are welcomed.

Best regards.