Re: MU, AMAT & KEA

Harley wrote:

MU - I entered short at 29 9/16 but covered at the
> end of the day at 29 3/16 after seeing 28. My head
> is getting spun around here, it closed at 29.
> Sorry Al, I should of booked it while the booking
> was good. I am looking to go back in again.

Hm-m-m, let me see: 29 9/16 - 29 3/16= 6/16 or $37.50  p-r-o-f-i-t.  That
is the objective, Harley.  Don't look at what was.  Look at what is.  No
matter the size of the profit, after you consistently take a profit, it
will become habit forming, and then your inner self will take charge and
the size will grow.
I will let you bemoan the inevitable give backs.  I'm just proud for you
when I read you are booking the $'s.  You deserve 'em.

I shorted HD about noon at 37 1/4.  Went to 37, then at 5 min before market
close traded at 7/16 to 1/2.  Took my $25 loss and was happy---not because
I lost, but because I followed the rule: Do not take a loss home with you.

Al Taglavore