RE: Quotemonster

Boy, this quotemonster stuff is nice.  I sure like free.

So now the downside.  Does anyone have a link to favorite site that they
use to clean up stock splits?  The data quotemonster is pulling from yahoo
appears to have numerous errors (pointed out by the downloader's test
capability) and I need the historical stock split data to correct it.
 Thanks for your assistance.