These funds are no fun

I felt I could simplify my life by transferring all my sector money
from Fidelity to Rydex.  There are fewer sectors to follow and I can
get my money out without penalty.  In back testing, with what I look
at, the return is about the same.  I don't even look at Selects
anymore.

I can not find one single Rydex Sector Fund that I would want to own.
The only one that comes close is Energy.  In the past, using surrogate
groups to mimic the actual fund, if at least 60% (excluding Energy,
Energy Service and Gold, who march to their own drummers) are not
positive it bodes badly for the Market.

I consider myself an intermediate term investor.  I am comfortable (I
think) in Ursa and cash until around the 19th when several cycle
bottoms are due (quote McClellan).  I'll take a hard look then.

What do you folks think?