Re: DELL danger signs

JimG: To be honest, I spent much of Friday regretting that I didn't buy on
Thursday, and I may just be rationalizing my failure to buy then. I wish you
the best of luck with DELL. If it does continue up, I'll be sorry I missed the
ride. I'll be down here waiting at the ticket booth for you, straining my neck
as I watch you ascend. If your roller-coaster cart tumbles back for a while,
I'll hop aboard. I always enjoy reading your notes.