Re: Off Topic Elliot:HELP !Pls read

The suggestions box adress is
suggestions@xxxxxxxxx
see below for the partly printed Equis Support List adressing on 980729 :

-begin-
"Decisions are made by a group of people in this company. The basis
for what goes into MetaStock, or any of our software, is based upon
many factors. All suggestions are reviewed and weighted based upon
many factors. The decisions are not made lightly nor quickly. A great
deal of time and effort goes into them. Some suggestions make it and
some do not.
Please read the page available by following this link:
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/faqs/ge00001.html
As far as us commenting on every issue/suggestion the members of
the list make, be assured we see them and enter them into our
suggestion mechanism, but we do not intend to remark back to you
on every post you make."
-end-

Cannot add to your 1-5 questions more as I have done in the past,
and to only refer you to stationairy- and/or to book-shops, or web-sites.
Agree wholeheartly on the fact that the Elliott Waves-theories and
accessoiries be made available in MS.
For the moment, the ELWAVE * software can be run alongside MS,
but basicaly later on, installing 2 of the same kind of programs, also
doing the same stuff, is not to anyones advantage.

*See this weekends mail on the Prognosis' ELWAVE Program of
wich a demo is available at
http://www.prognosis.nl/downwork.html
ELWAVE was reviewed in the Stock&Commodities Aug98-issue
wich review still is available at
http://www.prognosis.nl/review.html

Tho, as presently the Waves are not incorperated in MS, can advice
to have a look at that ELWAVE demo. Its a 'beast' of a program.
A real beaty.

Regards,
Ton Maas
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx