seeking a trading partner in Atlanta GA

I am seeking someone who I can physically trade with every day in the
Atlanta Georgia are..in town is okay..I have Telescan..including the option
Prosearch software add-on..Tradestation...Metastock...BMI...SOES Tounsend
Analytics real time and standard Internet sources..and am considering
getting option-vue..I do not want beginners or those who do not have
software..or are not set up or do not use extensive internet sites...

I trade alone and want to get together almost every afternoon to do
research and explore easy language and Metastock explorations and option
searches....I am very intense and want to partner with some with whom we
can see a solid chemistry and can work as a complementary team and not as
note takers..I would prefer someone with Tradestation..at the very
least..and someone doing equity options and Indexes.....your place or mine
or switch back and forth...

Jim..Anncora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Have a nice day
	Jim Kerwin