Re: Elliotscope: Chart

At 11:00 AM 10/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks to Rex T for providing the chart. Could someone also point me to
>some software to convert metastock html charts to the *.gif format ?
>
>Thanks
>
>Rajesh
>

>Attachment Converted: "D:\EUDORA\Attach\DJI for Rajesh.gif"

Rajesh--

Take a look at HyperSnapDX at:

http://www.hperionics.com

This is basically a screen-capture program that gives you several choices
of the area you wish to capture and the file format you want to save it in.
I think several others on the list are using it with satisfaction. I use it
to look at the GIFs posted to the list, and many of them indicate that they
were created with this program. These all view and print very nicely.

I follow your posts with interest. Dow has just moved above 7880......we
shall see.

Best regards,

Chuck Engstrom