AMAT & NWAC

AMAT - I entered short 100 shares of AMAT this morning at 23 7/8. The
high is 23 15/16 so far. It is up 1 9/16 at that price. It is 9 am and
my hopes is that if the market sells off a little AMAT will drop because
being up that fast that quick will scare those who are long.

If not I'll hold AMAT for a few days and play it no differently than
before. I still have plenty of cash.

NWAC - After looking at the chart I entered in to NWAC at the worst
possible place. It was at the bottom of the Wychoff trend channel. But
with only 50 shares I am not going to worry. It will give me a chance to
keep an eye on NWAC and enter a short at a higher position. I still
expect NWAC to go to $10 / share in 1999.

Harley