Re: AMAT

Al,
This will be fun. I have not looked at the charts to see where I'll go back
short again but you are right about the 26 something was support. I left before
the market closed so I don't know where it closed. But I will be looking to go
short again in a day or two. Maybe you can sell your shares to me on the way
down. <G>.

Harley