Re: Fw: Deflation

Flight into quality?

Short lived !

see chart(GOLD.gif)
LT = BEAR, a mere 50% tech correction of the year on year declining has yet to show
IMT = BEARISH, a mere technical correction of all the declining it went through in time
ST = POSITIVE BUT resitance @315, this a mere technical correction of the latest drop
Possible outbreak at top 315, but unlikely with the heavy resistance ahead, continues
a valid falling wedge-shaped downtrend.

Down pressure in time!

see fundamentals
Governments around the globe are still planning on dumping more gold into the
markets to help to relieve their defecits or govs don't find it to be of intrest anymore
in regards to holding on to it longer to confirm to their reserves strategies, selling
off of superflous held and non-direct returning gold pocessions.
Another factor to be taken into account is that Russia is just about bankrupt, but
does hold one of the largest stakes in physical gold and country has an overflow
of gold as its mineral, wich when using their govs common sence, they will be
selling to repay all of their debts, of wich total that is huge, owing to the western
governments, banks and institutions.
*****but ought to be forced by the IMF/WorldBank to sell and also to do so*******
Not mentioning defacto:
other Asian/Latino countries wich do not realy need the IMF dole granted(=for free)
given to them by the blind politicians and naive IMF/Worldbanks committees, if they
too would be forced to sell off their physical gold and goldmines".

Plenty of sensible impeachments could be filed on these ones, couldn't they !?!

Sorry our reps have got other more "important" matters and impeachements to
attend to, far more superior in importance then trailer economic recession or
'our' hard earned money(incl taxes) "druling" flowing for free into their 'empty'
economies, governed and ruled by empty heads.

Reg.
Ton Maas
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx