AMAT & MU

Since the market was so strong this morning for the NASDAQ and NYSE and
was tapering off I decided to take a position in MU short at 28 9/16 100
shares. After AMAT fell below 24 I decided to go short in AMAT at 23
7/16 with 100 shares. Wished I would have entered earlier but was
waiting for 25. I still think AMAT and MU and the major indices will
close up today, but just in case I decided it is better to be in than
out.

I placed my orders earlier this morning but Jarvis was napping when I
placed the trades so was unable to email.

Harley