The fall of 7400 is near

There would also appear to be a massive H&S top being formed in the
Price.  I think one major edict is to wait for a Price confirmation.
How many people are looking at the same formation and placing their
stops just below 7400??  Next stop 7000 of so?  Look at a monthly
RSI(14).

I plotted a RSI(14) on the weekly chart of the Dow. I
see that the RSI indicator has already completed a
head and shoulders formation and its neckline has
already been broken. Plus, the trendline which extends
back to 1996 has also been broken. I beleive that the
fall of 7400 support is near. Any thoughts?

Steve Gochuico