Re: OmniTrader

Have owned and used Omnitrader vers 3.2 for over a year.  I will NOT go
for the latest update nor join their new $2800 club.  You can't blindly
trust their Buy==Sell signals.  Still need to check 'em out with
diversions in Stochasticsm RSI, etc.  And, don't forget that ol' man
Trend is still your best friend.  Mostly advising caution.  T.C.