RE: Interesting Charts

No charts to contribute but I have been following CPQ very closely for a while and can testify to a couple of things.  MASSIVE support at 27, dont even THINK around this level, just buy.  Set a buy stop perhaps.  Also a market laggard in comparison to the competitors.  Everyone loves Dell better.  It doesn't matter it seems that you buy CPQ and get Digital thrown in for nothing!!

David Walton