MU, AMAT & KEA a daily review

<x-html><HTML>
I will say that today was one of the worst days in a long time. Poor trading
in the market, sloppy football officiating, and 1 for 5 in two games of
softball tonight. Now that I have that off my chest.

<P>I don't even know where to begin. I think the problems started when
I didn't cover the 250 shares of AMAT at 24 5/16. I believe it would have
given me a different perspective on MU because it would have freed up some
cash. I might of been willing to hang in there a little longer for the
big sell off. It would of also given me some cash to go back in to AMAT
and go short at 25.

<P>Then there was KEA. And you know, when I covered I knew that it would
close above where I sold at for the $225 loss. Also I know from past experience
that if a stock moves up quickly in the first 1/2 hour and then goes no
where look out because it is going to be sold off.&nbsp; I might continue
to watch KEA but only to short the dang thing after it rallies higher.
<BR>I suspect there will be a rally in MU to bring it up near $30 again
so that is when I tend to load up a little bit more on MU. Maybe 101 shares
&lt;g>, just kidding.

<P>So far for the week I am down about $32, but I am up on AMAT. So I should
turn a small profit for the week.

<P>I may not know why it was a bad day until a day or two down the road.
But I can at least look at the positive that came out of it. After I <B><I><U>LOST</U></I></B>
the $225 on KEA, I normally would of felt so bad that it would of effected
my trading. I did feel bad and still do, but it isn't so overwhelming.
So for me that is a positive. I would also say that if my account wasn't
so small, then I probable would of stuck to KEA and would of hung on to
MU much longer. So the day was not a total loss.

<P>Harley</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Oct 01 21:28:08 1998