AMAT & MU

MU - Would have, should have, could have covered
below 29 1/2 but didn't. It closed at 30 7/16 I am
in at 31 1/4. I plan to cover first thing in the
morning if the DJIA & NASDAQ are showing any
strength. I have MU at the bottom of the most
recent supply line channel. And I am expecting it
to bounce off of that. If I can cover below 30,
then I might very well try and go long for 50
shares. This will be the last rally back up before
it drifts lower. (I hope.)

AMAT - If we get a sell off in the morning I will
cover 100 shares for a small profit. If it sells
off below 24 1/2 I will cover 200 shares. I am
looking for a bounce around the support level of
24.9 and a short rally upward from there. I think
the this short term up trend has turned and is now
going to move lower and re-test the 22 1/2 point
level.

Harley