RE: Reuters Trend Data Link

My last two updates were large and much quicker than normal
where normal refers to the past year.  Good job!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Equis Support
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 1998 9:18 AM
To: 'metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Reuters Trend Data Link

To all RTD users,

RTD has had very good collection statistics for the last two weeks since
finding what we think was the cause of the problems.  We at Equis are
not yet ready to declare victory, but we believe they solved the bulk of
the disconnect situation.

We would appreciate it if all of you would use the service normally and
let us know your results.

Thank you for your patience.  Our goal is to make the service the best
we are able.

Equis Support