Re: Shark 32 Formula

José Carlos Duarte Areia writes:
> Someone in the List send a chart with the Shark 32 indicator, but the chart
> looks different of one I made using the Tasc Formula Tip, if possible for
> this person could you send me that different formula, so I can compare the
> charts.

That chart should be on http://www.unixgeek.com/shrkspec.gif

It's not mine, I didn't make it, but a kind soul sent it to the list and
I posted it, hoping it would be easier than everyone having to dig out
their gif viewer.

--
I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.
http://www.unixgeek.com/cgi-bin/motd.pl - PGP email preferred