Re: Omnitrader Wheat Sell Sig

Me and my 15 closest friends went short on Fiday's opening @
278^0 after being long from 251^6...what's this "98 point Sell
signal" (it seems a bit slow to trigger)?   I took David
Duggan's famous "Trend Ender", modified it, and it  triggered a
"18"...maxing out the binary top end mid week.  The StoRSI
combo, the fib MAMO's, Demark's indicators and the customized BB
% Histogram all triggered on Thursday.  So the question isn't
"whacha gonna do"...the question is more like: how come you
ain't done it yet?

Steve Karnish
CCT

----------
> From: tvk2@xxxxxxxx
> To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Omnitrader Wheat Sell Sig
> Date: Saturday, September 26, 1998 1:49 PM
>
> OK sports fans (Omni Traders) did you Dec Wheat traders get
the 98 point
> Sell signal that I did with Friday's data?  Supposedly backed
up with
> just about every high point in Fibonacci, RSI, Stochastic,%R
signals you
> can dream about.  So, whatcha gonna do?  Monday market could
be  very
> interesting.   T.C.

__