%fall

Hello!

These last weeks, a lot of stock fell.
I am fed up to calculate by hand how much percent some stocks have
already lost since their highest peak of the last six months.
I would like to compare them on the following
criterium : the percentage of fall since their highest
quote (f.i. of the last 6 months).

let's say, f.i. that ING lost 35% since 1 August 1998, ABN-Amro 28%
since 28 July 1998, Societe Generale 56% since 1st March 1998, Ahold
25% since 1th july 1998
and so on  (this just an example and not the reallity)

Could anyone tell me how to build this indicator?

(I think i have first to calculate on which day of the period that I
whish the stock has reached its highest level; but then, how to plot
it?)

please, send also a copy to bataille@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks in advance for your help
Augustin Bataille