Re: Yahoo - Intel May Take Stake In Micron Technology Inc., Reports CMP's Electronic Buyers' News

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Yahoo - Intel May Take Stake In Micron Technology Inc., Reports CMP's Electronic Buyers' News
  • From: "Al Taglavore" <altag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 15:56:19 -0400 (EDT)

Harley,

If you would look at the Shark 32 formula, it might cause you to rethink
your MU position and go long.  It is a textbook example.

Al Taglavore

----------
From: Jim Greening <JimGinVA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Yahoo - Intel May Take Stake In Micron Technology Inc.,
Reports CMP's Electronic Buyers' News
Date: Saturday, September 26, 1998 11:01 AM

Harley,
     That's a rumor that makes a lot of sense to me and you're asking for
trouble by fighting the tape.  MU is in a Short Term Up Trend Channel
(STUTC) and is trying to complete a CANSLIM type cup and handle formation.
it could really jump if the rumor becomes true.

Jim