Error message BIS. Help from Italy!

I wish thank all folk who replied to my question about Error Message. By
your suggestions I have thought MetaStock - when it is working with several
securities or indicators by several securities (e.g. with "breadth"
indicators) - checks dates correspondence and right sequence for all
securities: if dates correspondence and sequence are not right, the Error
Message appears. The correspondence and sequence must be right also when
copying, moving, and overlaying price or indicator plots with drag and drop
techniques: that makes difficult the use of "P" and the comparison between
indexes of different countries because of different national holiday. Also
the problem may be with data provider.  In my opinion the solutions may be:
- to load only periods ranges where dates correspondence and sequence are
right (whit "Options");
- to fill all missing data (as DISCH).
Excuse me for my poor English. Best Regards to all.