Re: Elliotscope: Your opinions PLEASE

Rajesh,
I've never followed Elliott, but I find your posts very interesting for that
reason: an additinoal perspective to add to my sense of how various market
analysts/players are thinking.  I especially liked your
disclaimer that, if the market ever gets beyond [the 8300 range], my entire
analysis is wrong."  This is refreshing candor and self-critique.  Keep the
posts coming!
Thanks,
Fred