MU, AMAT and NWAC

MU-Has moved against me about 3/4 of a point.
NWAC - moved up some like everything else. Has moved against me about
3/4 of a point.
AMAT - Has moved against me 2 1/4 pts on 100 shares another 1 pt on 100
shares and a 1/2 point on 50 shares.

I have been here before so I am not too worried, yet. I suspect there
will be a big gap up in the morning on all of these. Since the market
thinks there will be rate cut I am a bit screwed since this could carry
the market upwards for a few days.

I'll take a close look at the charts tonight and see if I should cover
anything or just ride it out. Fundamentally all three are in bad shape.
I will say that the rate cut is a reasonable expectation and that being
short in any stock in the short run has a greater risk because a rate
cut is closer on the horizon. When I don't know but that has been my
personal view for over a year now that the Feds next move will be to
cut. I still believe it to be true.

Harley