Your notice

This is an non-moderated mailing list.  To post messages to it you must
be a member of the mailing list.  The mechanism by which one joins this
list is automated.  If the people that sent this message went to the
trouble of joining the list, they went through several steps and then
posted this sales message which is in violation of the rules of this
list.  However, there are many members of this list that are interested
in this specific product and I suspect the producers are also members of
the list for other reasons.

When the message was seen here, the email address was removed from the
restrict posting list.  However, it is an non-moderated list and as
such, we can not possibly prevent all such postings in advance.  If you
do not wish to receive an occasional message like this, again which is
beyond our control to prevent, then I suggest you withdraw from the
list.  There simply is no way to prevent all such messages without
moderating the postings to this list.  We have determined we will not do
that.

Equis Support
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.