RE: Finally a Signal!

While not a chartist, I'm at a make or break  point in my chart.  We're
either going to break down or up out of my triangle (maybe I can get a job
at one of the financial news networks <G>).  Based on the patterns, looks to
me like we might break out to the upside.  That 999 today on the S&P was
right on my upward trend line.

Anyway, we're sitting on a profitable short, but have a buy signal.  Need a
down day, but not too powerful, to reverse.

Hope this gets out tonight as my ISP is down....  Glad I signed up with a
little service provider like Pacific Bell <g>.

FWIW

Guy