Re: Ver. 6.51 vs. 6.5

Tim!

Can you tell me whether it is possible to import intraday data into 6.51
database without using a realtime feed, i.e. if I have intraday data can I
use it for system development even though I don't have a realtime feed
compatible with 6.51?

If you don't know then maybe some other users of 6.51 could get back on this.

Best regards,
Yngvi