Announcing StockWiz Pro 98 Release 1.4

StockWiz Pro 98 Release 1.4 is finally available.
Please visit http://www.stockwiz.com for a free
copy of StockWiz Lite 98 and information on how
StockWiz can help you scan stock market data to
find companies that meet your own criteria.

A price increase for StockWiz Pro 98 is scheduled
to go into effect the last day of this month.
As a courtesy to all, we will delay the price
increase until all members of our mailing list
are notified.

Cynthia Mylton
Marketing Director

4) You have been identified as a member of the press,
5) You have been identified as a influential Internet user
and 6) You are a current user of StockWiz Lite 98 or
StockWiz Pro 98. We only send email messages to our email
list about once every 2 months. We do not make our list
available to anyone else. If you do not want to receive
messages from us in the future, please reply to this
email message with your request. We will be happy to
promptly honor your request.